Eifert et al - The Political Economy of Fiscal Policy and Economic Management
- 5.1 Policy Context
- 5.2 Sector Legislation: Design
- 5.3 Sector Legislation: Content
- 5.4 Contracts and Licenses
- 5.5 Local Content
- 5.6 The Award of Contracts and Licenses
- 5.7 Regulations
- 5.8 Contract Negotiations and Dispute Settlement
- 6.1 Institutional Structures
- 6.2 An Overview of the Key Governmental Bodies and Agencies
- 6.3 Focus on a Key Player: National Resource Companies (NRCs)
- 6.4 Key Institutional Issues
- 6.5 Efforts at Institutional Reform
- 7.1 Fiscal Objectives
- 7.2 Fiscal Instruments
- 7.3 Special Fiscal Topics and Provisions
- 7.4 Fiscal Systems
- 7.5 Fiscal Administration
- 7.6 Summary and Recommendations
- 8.1 Fiscal Rules for Saving vs. Spending
- 8.2 Fiscal Rules: Savings Funds
- 8.3 Alternative Means of Addressing Fiscal Sustainability
- 8.4 Addressing Volatility: Stabilization Funds
- 8.5 Alternative Means of Addressing Volatility
- 8.6 Spending Choices
- 8.7 Revenue Allocation
- 8.8 Summary
- 9.1 The Approach in the Source Book
- 9.2 What are the Challenges?
- 9.3 Investment
- 9.4 Expenditure Quality Control and Oversight
- 9.5 Objectives
- 9.6 Challenges and Special Issues
- 9.7 General Principles for Response
- 9.8 Policy Instruments
- 9.9 Management and Oversight
- 9.10 Stakeholder Consultation and Participation
- 9.11 Conclusions
Analysis, Policies & Strategies (14)
- Alberta, Ten Year Plan to End Addiction to ...
- Arbitration and Taxation (in French)
- Brief on Transfer Pricing, Context & Ch...
- Capturing Economic Rents from Resources thr...
- Effective EI Taxation Regimes
- Fiscal Decentralization and Mining Taxation
- Ghana Petroleum Funds 2012 1st biannual rep...
- Mineral royalties & other mining-specif...
- Reflections on Sovereignty over Natural Res...
- Repairing Canada's Mining-Tax System to be ...
- Study on Transfer Pricing and Developing Co...
- The Tricky Art of Measuring Fossil Fuel Sub...
- Transfer Pricing in the Mining Industry (RS...
- UK, Hypothetical Scottish Shares of North S...
Country Briefings (6)
Guides/ Handbooks (4)
Investment & Procurement Laws & Regs (1)
Laws & Regulations (2)
Learning Modules and Training (1)
Mining Laws & Regs (1)
Oil Laws & Regs (8)
- Angola Petroleum Taxation Law 2004
- Eritrea, Revised Proclomation 109,2000 re. ...
- Namibia Petroleum Taxation Act 1991
- Nigeria Petroleum Profits Tax Act
- Norway Petroleum Taxation Act 2007
- Sao Tome and Principe (in Portuguese) Petro...
- Timor Leste Taxation Law - Bayu Undan Contr...
- Trinidad and Tobago Petroleum Taxes Act
Student Work (3)