4. Transparency and Accountability
4 Accountability and Transparency EISBDate - 16/05/2016
First part of Chapter 4, EI Source Book text; Accountability and Transparency
4.1 Definition and Scope EISBDate - 16/05/2016
Section 1, Definition and Scope, of Chapter 4 of the EI Source Book text; Accountability and Transparency
4.2 The Benefits of Transparency EISBDate - 16/05/2016
Section 2, The Benefits of Transparency, of Chapter 4 of the EI Source Book text; Accountability and Transparency
4.3 Challenges and Special Issues EISBDate - 16/05/2016
Section 3, Challenges and Special Issues, of Chapter 4 of the EI Source Book text; Accountability and Transparency
4.4 Transparency Initiatives EISBDate - 16/05/2016
Section 4, Transparency Initiatives, of Chapter 4 of the EI Source Book text; Accountability and Transparency
4.5 Emerging Global Norms and Standards EISBDate - 16/05/2016
Section 5, Emerging Global Norms and Standards, of Chapter 4 of the EI Source Book text; Accountability and Transparency
4.6 Conclusions EISBDate - 16/05/2016
Section 6, Conclusions, of Chapter 4 of the EI Source Book text; Accountability and Transparency
4.7 Action Tools EISBDate - 16/05/2016
Section 7, Action Tools, of Chapter 4 of the EI Source Book text; Accountability and Transparency
4.8 Selected Reading EISBDate - 16/05/2016
Section 8, Selected Reading, of Chapter 4 of the EI Source Book text; Accountability and Transparency
Guiding Principles for Government and IndustryDate - 18/05/2016
The report provides an overview of relevant issues relating to a total of twenty-five Initiatives, Conventions, Processes and similar.
Policy, Legal and Contractual Framework
Sector Organization and Institutions
Fiscal Design and Administration
Revenue Management and Distribution
Above: extractive industries value chain element relevant for this Chapter.
Analysis, Policies & Strategies (44)
- Contracts Confidential (in Kazakh)
- Afghanistan, Getting to Gold
- Breaking the Curse: How Transparent Taxatio...
- China and the EU on Resource Governance
- China, CNOOC & other State-owned Firms,...
- Contracts Confidential
- Contracts Confidential (in French)
- Contracts Confidential (in Russian)
- Contracts Confidential (in Spanish)
- Corruption, Transparency and the Resource C...
- Data Overview (in French) of EITI 2005-2011...
- Data Overview of EITI 2005-2011 Reports
- Digging Deep for Profits and Development? R...
- EITI Progress Report 2014
- EITI Strategic Options late-June 2012 Board...
- Enforcing the Rules
- Enforcing the Rules (in French)
- Enhancing the Governance of the African Oil...
- Fragmentation or Cooperation in Global Reso...
- In Pursuit of Transparent Trading
- Kimberley Process Washington Final Communiq...
- Latin America Oil, Gas and Mining Transpare...
- Latin American EI Transparency (in Spanish)
- Managing Bribery and Corruption Risks in th...
- Overview, Guiding Principles for Government...
- Pressure for Mineral Supply Chain Traceabil...
- Promoting Revenue Transparency
- PWYP June 2012 Dakar Declaration (in French...
- Rents to Riches, EI Political Economy
- Resource Governance Index 2013
- Responsible reporting of mineral assets
- Revenue Watch Index 2010
- Reverse the curse: Maximizing the potential...
- Strengthening Governance and Tackling Corru...
- The Cancer of Corruption
- The EITI Standard 2015
- The Framework for EI Governance in ASEAN
- The Transparency Paradox. Why do Corrupt Co...
- Toward Strengthened EITI Reporting, Summary...
- Transparency in Petroleum Contracts
- Transparency International Corruption Perce...
- Transparency Mechanisms and Movements
- Transparency, UNCTAD Series on Internationa...
- World Bank's Evolutionary Approach: Mining ...
Country Briefings (32)
- Afghanistan EITI Shadow Validation Report
- Afghanistan, Process & Transparency Rev...
- Brazil Increasing Transparency and Accounta...
- Burkina Faso EITI Report 2011 (in French)
- Chinese extractive firms pay2Govts (doc)
- Chinese extractive firms pay2Govts (in Chin...
- Chinese extractive firms pay2Govts, Annex 1
- Chinese extractive firms pay2Govts, Annex 2
- DRC NRGI Country Strategy Note
- Ethiopia EITI Report mid 2013 to mid 2014
- Ghana EITI Data Analysis
- Ghana NRGI Country Strategy Note
- Ghana Tracking Transparency & Accountab...
- Guinea Contract Review Process (ToR)
- Guinea Mining Sector Governance Issues (in ...
- Guinea, Role of RWI (in French)
- Malawi Overview of Corruption and Anti-Corr...
- Mongolia NRGI Country Strategy Note
- Myanmar EITI Report 2015
- Myanmar, Resource Curse
- Nigeria Oil and Gas Management in Federal S...
- Nigeria, A Critique of Nigeria Extractive I...
- Peru 2013 EITI Report (in Spanish)
- Peru, Disseminatiopn & Impact of EITI N...
- Philippines EITI Report 2014
- Philippines EITI Report 2015 Vol.1
- South Sudan, Oil and Sustainable Peace
- Sudan Crude Calculations: The Continued Lac...
- Sudan, Pursuing Transparency in the Oil Ind...
- Tanzania NRGI Country Strategy Note
- UK EITI Report for 2014
- Zimbabwe CNRG Poor Governance Press Release
Development Programmes (1)
Guides/ Handbooks (8)
Laws & Regulations (7)
Learning Modules and Training (1)
Student Work (2)
Transparency Focus (6)