Oil & Gas Specifics
Policy, Legal and Contractual Framework
Sector Organization and Institutions
Fiscal Design and Administration
Revenue Management and Distribution
- There are now more than 21 oil funds in existence, and a growing number of mineral funds are under discussion.
- Past experience with resource funds has underscored the critical importance of oversight and governance features which, ideally, are spelled out in legislation. Independent regular audit is essential.
- Transparency with respect to all aspects of fund operation and performance is generally regarded as indispensible to achieving good governance.
Analysis, Policies & Strategies (9)
- Fiscal sustainability and the State Oil Fun...
- Mining Royalties, A Global Study of Their I...
- Natural Resource Fund Governance, The Essen...
- NRGI Revenue Sharing
- Petroleum Revenue Management - An overview
- Turkey, sovereign wealth funds, optimism
- Uganda Oil & Gas Revenue Management Pol...
- Uganda Revenue Management, Capacity Needs
- What Determines Investment in the Oil Secto...
Country Briefings (7)
Guides/ Handbooks (1)
Investment & Procurement Laws & Regs (2)
Laws & Regulations (2)
Learning Modules and Training (1)
Petroleum Laws & Regs (11)
- Azerbaijan Decree Establishing the State Oi...
- Azerbaijan Statute of the State Oil Fund
- Ghana Petroleum Revenue Management Act 2011
- India NELP 9th Offer of Blocks
- Iraq Draft Revenue Sharing Law
- Kenya Petroleum Development Fund Act 1991, ...
- Mexico Revenue of Hydrocarbons Law 2014 (in...
- Sao Tome and Principe Oil Revenue Law 2004 ...
- South Sudan, Draft Petroleum Revenue Manage...
- Tanzania Oil Gas Revenues Mangmnt Act 2015
- Timor Leste Petroleum Fund Law 2005
Transparency Focus (2)