Selected ICMM Library publications for the EI Source Book:
- Annual Report 2012;
- Sustainable Development in the Mining and Minerals Sector: The Case for Partnership at Local, National and Global Levels;
- InBrief: Measurement, reporting and verification and the mining and metals industry;
- InBrief: Competitiveness implications for mining and metals;
- ICMM Resource Endowment Initiative (2008); Making Mining Count in Chile: Case Study;
- ICMM Resource Endowment Initiative (2008); Making Mining Count in Peru: Case Study;
- ICMM Resource Endowment Initiative (2007); Making Mining Count in Tanzania: A Case Study;
- ICMM Resource Endowment Initiative (2007); Making Mining Count in Ghana: Case Study;
- Minerals Taxation Regimes: A review of issues and challenges in their design and application;
- MERAG: Metals Environmental Risk Assessment Guidance;
- ICMM Position Statement on Mercury Risk Management;
- Mining Partnerships for Development: Position Statement;
- Policy on Climate Change;
- Position Statement on Transparency of Mineral Revenues;
- ICMM Position Statement on Mining and Indigenous People;
- ICMM Position Statement on Mining and Protected Areas;
- Mining: Partnerships for Development Toolkit;
- Good Practice Guide: Indigenous Peoples and Mining;
- Planning for Integrated Mine Closure: Toolkit;
- Human Rights in the Mining & Metals Sector - Handling and Resolving Local Level Concerns & Grievances;
- Human Rights in the Mining and Metals Industry: Overview, Management Approach and Issues;
- Good Practice Guidance for Mining and Biodiversity;
- Leadership matters: Managing fatal risk guidance;
- Working together: How large-scale mining can engage with artisanal and small-scale miners;
- Good Practice Guidance on Occupational Health Risk Assessment;
- Minerals and Metals Management 2020;
- Leadership Matters - The elimination of fatalities;
- Materials Stewardship: Eco-efficiency and Product Policy;
- Maximizing Value: Guidance on implementing materials stewardship in the minerals and metals value chain;
- The Challenge of Mineral Wealth – Using Resource Endowments to Forster Sustainable Development;
- Community Development Toolkits;
- Water Management and Mining: a Seletion of Case Studies;
- Contribution to National Economies of Mining (from 2000 to 2010, published 2012);
- Good Practice Guidance on HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria; and
- ICMM's 10 Principles of Sustainable Development Framework.
The above is a selection from the full ICMM library which contains many moe ICMM materials.
Analysis, Policies & Strategies (5)
Country Briefings (10)
- Chile, Cu, Climate Resilience Investment Pr...
- Chinese Mining Firms & Sustainability
- India, Triple Bottom Line
- Malawi & Tanzania Boundary Delimitation...
- Malawi, Artisanal & Small-scale Mining ...
- Malawian Voices, Malawian Natural Resources
- Mexico, Coal & Drugs Cartels
- Nigerian Trade and Investment Opportunity
- Scotland, Effective Underground Coal Gasifi...
- UK, Coal not Dole, An Idea We Should Dig Up...
Learning Modules and Training (1)
Mining Cadastre (1)
Student Work (1)
Sustainability, including Law (6)
Sustainability, specifically World Bank (1)