Content is organised Chapter by Chapter, and cagetorized within the Resources tab and by way of summary documents and external links.
The Latin America sections of the EI Source Book are currently arranged as follows:
- Chapter 1 - this overview;
- Chapter 2 - Political Economy downloads; Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, and for the continent as a whole, courtsey of the Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración (IESA);
- Chapter 3 - showcased content from Evidence and Learning from Latin America, a knowledge sharing and learning platform on selected economic, environmental and governance issues;
- Chapter 4 - Inter America Development Bank resources. These include: a project focussing upon EI sector transparency in Ecuador; and also a private sector report looking at transparency in all Latin American and Caribbean countries, with a particular focus on Peru; and the Structure of Natural Gas Markets in Argentina and Regional Energy Integration and Anti-trust Issues;
- Chapter 5 - example policy, legal and contractual attachments relating to Latin America specifically;
- Chapter 6 - Natural Gas Trinidad and Tobago value chain example of vertical integration; and
- Chapter 7 - CCSI Open Fiscal Modelling: focus on Latin America.
Also available: a list of uploaded documents relating to Brazil is also available; and the OpenOil Wiki resource Colombia Oil Almanac v 0.9.